About Panoptic Group
Panoptic Group is a cutting edge media content production and planning agency, providing in-house content creation for some of the country’s leading brands.
Working at Panoptic, you will be an integral part of our team of creatives. We encourage new and innovative ideas and we're always on the lookout for the next big thing.
- A competitive salary
- Office located in Barnstaple, the main town on the stunning North Devon coast
- Career progression and the chance to take on additional responsibilities as we grow
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
We are looking for a videographer to join our in-house video content team at Panoptic Motion. This is an exciting, hands-on role working across a variety of projects dealing with the day-to-day production of all our video content. The required candidate should have a great understanding of various production workflows from pre-production to shooting, through to editing, colour grading, post, and sound design.
- Strong knowledge of Final Cut/Premiere
- Confident camera operator
- Experienced in editing/colour grading/sound design
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Comfortable liaising with clients and managing and delivering on their expectations and timescales
- Willingness to keep up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- Ability to maintain and improve internal processes
- Flexibility to work varied/unsociable hours as required
- Creatively focused, able to create and deliver briefs from pre to post-production
- Working knowledge of After Effects
- Experience in the Adobe Suite
- Organised, and capable of managing and internal processes are maintained and improved
- Drone experience
If you have experience in this field great! However, we are equally interested in hearing from people with no traditional education/experience. We are big believers in finding people with the right attitude that want to become an expert in this field and grow with the company. We will help with any training you need for this.
We are a young and easy-going team that has a passion for all things digital. Benefits include:
- Relaxed working hours – got a doctor’s appointment or need to take a morning off? Don’t sweat it!
- Casual work attire
PLEASE NO CONTACT FROM RECRUITMENT COMPANIES