About Panoptic Group
Panoptic Group is a cutting edge media content production and planning agency, providing in-house content creation for some of the country’s leading brands.
Working at Panoptic, you will be an integral part of our team of creatives. We encourage new and innovative ideas and we're always on the lookout for the next big thing.
- A competitive salary
- A modern workplace in Barnstaple, the main town on the stunning North Devon coast
- Career progression and the chance to take on additional responsibilities as we grow
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
About the SEO & Marketing Executive role
We are looking to hire a SEO and Marketing Executive to primarily assist our web team (Panoptic Web) in providing SEO and Marketing support to our clients, but to also help take control of our clients’ and Panoptic’s marketing needs. Be this through regular social media posts, blog posts or updating client/Panoptic websites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day client queries for our web team.
- Assisting our content production team (filming/VR/photography) in any marketing queries.
- Providing monthly SEO reports for our web clients.
- Populate client websites with content.
- Keep client and Panoptic websites updated with posts and pages targeting specific keywords.
- Provide keyword research for client sites.
- Make sure all links updated on all sites.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Driven and personable.
- Great at speaking and engaging with clients.
- Be able to manage customer queries.
- Confidence with phone calls.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices.
- Knowledge of best Social Media practices.
- Understanding of anything web/digital.
If you have experience in this field great! However we are equally interested in hearing from people with no traditional education/experience. We are big believers in finding people with the right attitude that want to become an expert in this field and grow with the company. We will help with any training you need for this.
We are a young and easy-going team that have a passion for all things digital. Benefits include:
- Relaxed working hours – got a doctors appointment or need to take a morning off? Don’t sweat it!
- Casual work attire
- Banging Christmas party
- Friday office beers (from 4pm…ish)
PLEASE NO CONTACT FROM RECRUITMENT COMPANIES