About Panoptic Group
Panoptic Group is a cutting edge media content production and planning agency, providing in-house content creation for some of the country’s leading brands.
Working at Panoptic, you will be an integral part of our team of creatives. We encourage new and innovative ideas and we're always on the lookout for the next big thing.
- A competitive salary
- A modern workplace in Barnstaple, the main town on the stunning North Devon coast
- Career progression and the chance to take on additional responsibilities as we grow
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
About the Operations / Account Manager role
As our operation grows we are looking to hire an Operations & Account Manager to lead the management of the office, the logistical challenges of the jobs we are working on and take control of our key accounts across our brands.
The role will be massively varied and we are willing to mould the role to the successful candidate’s skill set. One day you could be helping deal with the logistical issues of our jobs, the next in a meeting with one of our clients, the next on location getting involved with a shoot.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management, including booking jobs, contacting clients and organising staff.
- Keeping on top of all client queries.
- Managing inbound calls.
- Keeping accounts happy.
- Managing varied accounts, from web to filming clients.
- Having a top level overview of all operations of the business.
- Dealing with sales enquiries from existing and new clients.
The ideal candidate would be/have:
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Good phone and email communication.
- Easy going.
- Moderate – high level of banter.
- Great at managing staff.
- A desire to get involved with other aspects of the business.
- An interest or background in cameras/filming or tech.
- Some sales experience.
If you have experience in this field great! However we are equally interested in hearing from people with no traditional education/experience. We are big believers in finding people with the right attitude to want to become an expert in this field and grow with the company. We will help with any training you need for this.
We are a young and easy-going team that have a passion for all things digital. Benefits include:
- Relaxed working hours – got a doctors appointment or need to take a morning off? Don’t sweat it!
- Casual work attire
- Banging Christmas party
- Friday office beers (from 4pm…ish)
PLEASE NO CONTACT FROM RECRUITMENT COMPANIES