About Panoptic Group
Panoptic Group is a cutting edge media content production and planning agency, providing in-house content creation for some of the country’s leading brands.
Working at Panoptic, you will be an integral part of our team of creatives. We encourage new and innovative ideas and we're always on the lookout for the next big thing.
- A competitive salary
- Office located in Barnstaple, the main town on the stunning North Devon coast
- Career progression and the chance to take on additional responsibilities as we grow
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
We are looking to hire an office administrator to effectively help run our office and keep our team in check… We would be open to a part time or full time position for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for other team members.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting, bookkeeping & payroll procedures.
- Keep on top of compliance procedures for our UAV operations and ensure colleagues are adhering to compliance protocols.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial, and job data on our portal systems.
- Monitor our time systems to track billable work and ensure reports are sent to clients.
- Assist with creating proposal documents and follow up emails and calls.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
At a minimum we would be looking for you;
- To be driven and personable.
- Possess a decent sense of humour.
- Great at speaking, engaging with clients and be confident on the phone.
- Be able to manage customer queries and direct to the relevant people.
- Be willing to undergo training and learn new skills
- Have experience in an office environment.
- Have experience with CRM systems.
It would be beneficial if you;
- Have proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets and office management software.
We are a young and easy-going team that have a passion for all things digital. Benefits include:
- Relaxed working hours – got a doctors appointment or need to take a morning off? Don’t sweat it!
- Casual work attire
- Banging Christmas party
- Friday office beers (Currently being held virtually)
Application through link – https://www.panopticgroup.co.uk/vacancy/office-administrator/
PLEASE NO CONTACT FROM RECRUITMENT COMPANIES – Honestly no thanks…