About Panoptic Group
Panoptic Group is a cutting edge media content production and planning agency, providing in-house content creation for some of the country’s leading brands.
Working at Panoptic, you will be an integral part of our team of creatives. We encourage new and innovative ideas and we're always on the lookout for the next big thing.
- A competitive salary
- A modern workplace in Barnstaple, the main town on the stunning North Devon coast
- Career progression and the chance to take on additional responsibilities as we grow
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
About the Full Stack Web Developer role
We are looking for a full stack developer with previous commercial/agency experience.
- A strong understanding of responsive web design
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Good working knowledge of WordPress, including plugin and theme development
- Ability to manage projects independently and effectively prioritise tasks
- Strong problem solving skills
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new systems, approaches and development tools
- Experience with managing hosting and DNS
- Familiarity with Linux administration
- Commercial experience of Drupal 7/8
- Good working knowledge of web development tooling, including Sass, Gulp, NPM
- Familiarity with Git version control
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite apps