About Panoptic Group
Panoptic Group is a cutting edge media content production and planning agency, providing in-house content creation for some of the country’s leading brands.
Working at Panoptic, you will be an integral part of our team of creatives. We encourage new and innovative ideas and we're always on the lookout for the next big thing.
- A competitive salary
- A modern workplace in Barnstaple, the main town on the stunning North Devon coast
- Career progression and the chance to take on additional responsibilities as we grow
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
About the Designer role
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our team and take our video and web projects to the next level. You will be working on website designs, graphics and email campaigns for our clients. You will be able to work under pressure and are keen to learn, develop and grow alongside our expanding business.
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to move between video, web and print design projects
- Ability to translate client briefing documents and requirements into conceptual designs/wireframes
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects
- An understanding of the principles of UX design
- Experience of HTML and CSS
- CSS pre-processor experience (SASS preferred)
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Knowledge and understanding of the WordPress CMS
- Experience in using online email creation software such as Mail Chimp
- Illustration skills